Falconpking
Falconpking is re-opened by Mike and Josh please go to www.syphergaming.com and then the forums.
Falconpking
Falconpking is re-opened by Mike and Josh please go to www.syphergaming.com and then the forums.
Falconpking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falconpking by Dragonflame.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Download Falconpking v5 client here: DOWNLOAD
Staff will NEVER ask you for your password. Any staff doing that, report with proof and action will be dealt.

Updates & events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falconflame
Noob poster
Noob poster
falconflame

Updates & events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates & events   Updates & events I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 am

hehe ik heb hem al op msn en ik ben geen staff XD abdullah is relaxt jonge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonflame
Owner
Owner

Updates & events Empty
PostSubject: Updates & events   Updates & events I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 am

Yesterday the server was on for a while but since abdullah got slow internet (will get fast very soon) he turned the server off cuz it was night in our country. The server should be online today unless nobody loggs in. Just add Abdullah (staff only please) on msn to ask if it may get online. I also partical added skilling and gave our first player (thedriftking) donator what now 100% works.

Upcoming events:
Server celebrate (On for 1 day now 2 to go) - Will give first 10 players free donator and a small drop party (wich will be canceled if there are less than 5 PLAYERS on).
Dragonflame's birthday (10 or 14 Feb) - Will keep drop party at the event teleport (added)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscape317.forumotion.com

Updates & events
Page 1 of 1