Falconpking
Falconpking is re-opened by Mike and Josh please go to www.syphergaming.com and then the forums.
Falconpking
Falconpking is re-opened by Mike and Josh please go to www.syphergaming.com and then the forums.
Falconpking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falconpking by Dragonflame.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Download Falconpking v5 client here: DOWNLOAD
Staff will NEVER ask you for your password. Any staff doing that, report with proof and action will be dealt.

[New] Clan groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonflame
Owner
Owner

[New] Clan groups Empty
PostSubject: [New] Clan groups   [New] Clan groups I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:38 am

I got the clan system working on my server, so veteran players (need 150 posts and stay active in-game) can make their own clan groups.

What are clan groups?
Clan groups is something like usergroups (actually the same). U can get a colored name just like donators, post whores and staff. But clan owners only can ask me to make one for them, and they can only use a color what doesn't exists yet! It will be an opened group, so players can ask clan owners to join. Clan owners will be the 'group moderators' from their clan group. That means that they can delete and add members from their clan group. Everyone (members and owner) have the same color and only a few clans can get them (when the server is online of course).
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscape317.forumotion.com

[New] Clan groups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falconpking :: News :: Forum updates-
Jump to: